1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Laugh! Even if you have to wipe your nose and stop the tears for a sec...

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by CAKCy, Jul 5, 2021.

1. CAKCy

CAKCy Fapstronaut

I decided, this couldn't go on any more. I had to get back the reins and show to everybody who the boss is. So... I made a plan, scheduled a place, date and time and called my Loneliness...

- You and I should have a serious talk! I said
    - OK?! She said looking at me suspiciously
    - Tomorrow, 3PM, here! I said, trying to look determined
    - Tomorrow, 3PM, here check! she said, turned around and left the room.

Tomorrow, 3PM came. I was in the room waiting and she entered with 2 seconds to spare. I was sitting on the couch, trying not to look nervous. She looked at me and sat in the chair across the couch. I looked at her and felt even more nervous. She had that stupid smirk on her face...

A couple of minutes passed and nothing broke the silence, other than my heavy breathing.

- So? she said. What you wanted to talk about sounded important. She continued.
    - Loneliness... I said, hesitating...
    - Yes?! She said.
    - Loneliness. I said again. You do realize that this can't go on any longer. I said.
    - What... She started saying but I stopped her.
    - Please let me finish! I said. You do realize that we cannot be together any more because this is destroying me!
    - .... She, actually, was waiting for me to finish.
    - So... I said. One of us has to go. We, simply cannot be together! It's either you or I staying in this house. Period! I said and looked at her, straight in the eyes, trying hard not to blink first...
    - Agreed! was all she said. She got up and walked out of the room....

Now... apart from lonely... I'm also homeless.....

Buddhabro likes this.
  2. F

3. CAKCy

CAKCy Fapstronaut

Well... at least you graded me! :)

J29 likes this.
  4. CAKCy

CAKCy Fapstronaut

Victor Borge is an excellent Dane pianist who discovered that he could be extremely funny!
    Enjoy!

J29 likes this.
  5. Lol, well that F is not a grade. It's the F people in online communities, gaming communities etc. do to pay respect to someone who lost or fell down. It can be said in a serious or hilarious manner. Like if someone dies, you can see his followers or admirers commenting under that post or video "F in the chat to pay respects" and that entire thread is gonna be full of sad Fs. Or it can be a funny one.

Sorry for the essay-esque explanation.
    -J29

CAKCy likes this.
  6. CAKCy

CAKCy Fapstronaut

Thanks for the lesson! I guess I have a lot to learn...yet...
    I could ask you for a high-five but that would be too much work for me... so... yeah....

J29 likes this.
  7. Not that it means anything but you saying high five would be too much work for you reminded me of this gem of a video.

Enjoy.

CAKCy likes this.
  8. CAKCy

CAKCy Fapstronaut

It's unfair that I can only like it once......
    Thank you!

J29 likes this.