Leaning forward while sitting ??

Discussion in 'Problematic Sexual Behavior' started by I'm The Chosen One, Oct 17, 2020.

1. I'm The Chosen One

I'm The Chosen One Fapstronaut

It may sound like a silly question, but I've been suffering from it for about a month.My brain will almost melt away from overthinking about it.I generally lean forward while i sitting. This is what i try to say.
    [​IMG]
    When I sit like this, I feel an additional stimulation on my dick as if my underwear or clothing is rubbing against my dick..Is it bad to have something sexual in my mind while sitting like this ? Can this sitting position stimulate me ? I get a lot of anxiety when I avoid sitting like this. Like running away from myself. Every time I sit like this, I feel something on my tool and when I'm sitting like this I find it hard not to think of anything sexual. Does this happen to you? What should I do ? Please help me ,mates.

2. Well, if you are getting sexual thoughts then clearly you should try to sit leaning back a bit more. Depends if you feel the rubbing and are getting sexual thoughts, or are just worried you get sexual thoughts, but I would err on the side of safety and recommend you lean back a bit. Find a happy middle ground, not too far forward or back.

I'm The Chosen One likes this.
  3. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

It is doing so. So, sit differently. It doesn't stimulate me, perhaps you are unlucky in this respect or have a bigger tool! :rolleyes:

4. I'm The Chosen One

When I sit that way, I feel something wrong, and at the same time sexual thoughts come to my mind.Maybe they come to mind because I'm afraid of thinking of that thing when i felt this strange rubbing.I don't know...

5. InTheWilderness

InTheWilderness Fapstronaut

I tend to sit like that when I’m in deep thought while commuting or zoning out, and even bend down further when tired. No sexual thought for me or anything sexual related.

6. I'm The Chosen One

Brother, saying this, is very weird but my tool is not too much big. I don't think the problem is size.When I sit that way, it's like my underwear gets tight. Not exactly like rubbing, as if I have no place for an erection.And it's like something's touching the bottom of my penis. In this situation, I feel guilty when I think of anything sexual. My problem arose a month ago, when I was sitting in this position, I noticed that when something sexual came to my mind, I automatically stood up. I don't know why I was standing up. Maybe I was unconsciously trying to avoid any stimulation... After realizing this, sitting like this has been a big problem for me and I feel extremely anxious.This has never happened to me before, it's really interesting.

7. I'm The Chosen One

Sorry to ask this, brother, when you sit like this, does your underwear or your clothes get tight ? Don't you feel anything strange about this? Also what type of underwear do you use ?

8. InTheWilderness

InTheWilderness Fapstronaut

Good question. I never thought of the tightness until you brought it up. The stuff I wear on the inside (boxer brief) isn’t that tight. I also wear sweatpants a lot. Hmmm this really got me to think about the time when I wore jeans which I still do but not that often . If my memory is correct I tend to hv stuff going down south when I wear tight stuff. I will definitely keep this in mind the next time I wear jeans.

WOODROW and I'm The Chosen One like this.
  9. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Hmm, I don't know mate. My tool is not very big either, that is why I thought this could be the reason for the problem. I wear briefs (not boxer briefs). Unless you wear very loose boxers, your penis is always in contact with your underwear.

10. I'm The Chosen One

So you think contacting penis with underwear is no problem ? So what's your opinion about the lower abs contacting with the tool in this position? (Not directly ,first it contacts with clothes or underwear.)

Sorry for these silly questions brother , i just need to know. I tried every way to transmute that sexual energy but it still tries to trick me to make a mistake.Also thanks for your help.

11. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I would say it is no problem. Most underwear is designed to touch the penis. Otherwise it would be all over the place, haha. I wouldn't like that personally.
    I am not sure if I understand the question. :confused: Your penis would only touch your lower abs if you had an erection. Are you talking about that?
    I would say the battle is in the mind. As far as possible, clear fantasies from your mind as soon as possible. Replace them with something your brain can work on (even reading or playing or listening to music). That will help them not to return.

I am happy to help. :)

12. I'm The Chosen One

I asked for when I had no erection. I just feel it touches when I'm sitting that way.I have no idea how I achieved this without being fat or having big tool.Maybe it just doesn't touch it, I just feel that way...

13. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I think you would have to be sitting even further forward (than in the picture) to touch your low abs with your soft penis. It might be just in your mind. You seem to have a lot of anxiety about all of this. It would be wise to sit back more brother. :)

14. WOODROW

WOODROW Fapstronaut

Do you think nylon boxer briefs and compression trac pants can cause
    Arousal? I know with me this can happen.