1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Lent

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by ducklowguy, Apr 7, 2017.

How long untill first wet dream when going off masturbation?

1. less than a week

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 7-10 days

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  3. 10-15 days

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 15-30

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 30+

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. ducklowguy

ducklowguy New Fapstronaut

So I joined this after I searched in google "how long it takes to have a wet dream and found this site as the number 1 hit." This girl I am dating and I went on a no sexual activity for lent challenge. So I did not make it nearly as far as her. She says she still hasn't masturbated at this point but I don't believe her. I is difficult especially since we had sex before March 1st. I made it to march 8th and had a wet dream but I'm finding that a lot of people have had wet dream a lot slower. This happened a few times at a summer camp i worked at where I could rarely find time to masturbate especially when I was usually sleeping in a room with 8+ kids. I found it would take less than a week for me to have a wet dream then.I have only ever gone about 9 days without masturbating. also curious if any males are trying this for lent as well? how long did they make it? Are you still going? I know this isn't a religious site but I am curious. Neither of us have had sex yet either.

Poseidon likes this.
  2. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

I haven't given it up for Lent, I'm giving it up for life.

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and sometimes challenge you but not judge you.

What are your current strategies for combating the enemy called PMO?

3. Poseidon

Poseidon Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap, good luck on your journey!

[​IMG]