1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hello everybody. It is pleasure to write to you. So. I have been doing NoFap for a long time. Currently I am in a 42 days of complete semen retention and I am up at 2.30 at the morning to read and be here with you in this forum. I said long cause the whole summer was NoFap for me, but wasn't practising retention back then and last 2 years I am doing fine. So... In the summer my sleep quota dropped significantly . I was getting up at 5.30 am. at 6am. Actually It was really hard getting up after 7am. There was that day in 4 am I was out doing pushups like crazy cause I could not sleep and got nothing better to do. So here I am at the current moment. I woke up 2.30am even though I had to travel 500km the previous day to see a doctor. Please give me information. Is that sleep dropping due to transmutation? Let me know what you think about NoFap and sleep in general.

Deleted Account likes this.