1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Let’s discuss SIMPING…

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by zeke27, Jan 9, 2022.

1. zeke27

zeke27 Fapstronaut

I have an interesting proposal for you guys: what about if we discuss and debate the topic about simping, why so many men do it and how not to fall in this self-destructive behavior.

I myself have been a sim p in the past, going for girls that didn’t want me or liked me. Now I realize that a man has to choose a woman who chooses him. Let’s talk about this topic and help each other to have a behavior of a gentleman, or wanting anything back but wanting to share our life with a woman with an open heart.

2. Simping is due to an over-idealization of females. I think it is promoted in movies in general, especially in the movies children watch; consider Pirates of The Caribbean, that is the ultimate simping movie. And it is also a consequence of the male relationship with the female members of his household; we expect a random woman to love us uncondisionally so as most mothers love their children but that is not the case. Honestly, it is about being willing to understand real life and not the fantasies of our imagination, getting to know female nature without idealizing it. Just be your most important person and value yourself, that is the attitude to stop simping.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2022
  3. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
  4. Long Range

Long Range Fapstronaut

Here's a good video on this topic. Its 15 minutes but worth watching:

Last edited: Jan 20, 2022
    AlexFightsAlex and weRinfinite like this.