1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Let’s do this shit boys

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by DoneWithF4pping, Jul 15, 2018.

1. DoneWithF4pping

DoneWithF4pping New Fapstronaut

Yo what’s up guys, I’m a novice to NoFap. I started about 3 days ago and hoping to get to a minimum of 90 days. I’m doing this for the same reason I’m sure most of you guys are; just a healthier lifestyle.

Over the last 3 days I have been getting urges which makes me doubt my success in this challenge. When this occurs I usually try focus on something else or come on here for encouragement. I’m gonna try be strong and hopefully get through this with the encouragement and support of the community.

Thanks boys/gurls

Deleted Account and WesternWolf like this.
  2. Hey, whats up. Congrats over the past 3 days! You are strong and you got this! The support from the community is one of the awesome things about this site. The words of wisdom I've read on this site...still surprises me and makes me learn each day.

DoneWithF4pping likes this.
  3. thenext15yrs

thenext15yrs Fapstronaut

Yeah man, welcome! You're in the right place! Good luck on the journey of self-discovery!!

DoneWithF4pping likes this.