1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Lets do it. A complete reboot.

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by param, Jan 15, 2016.

1. param

param Fapstronaut

Hi All, I am 24 yrs old male. Got into PMO at the age of 13-14. In a years or two I slowly realised that I am getting consumed by it. Later when I reached around 17-18, I was completely addicted to it. Common physical and psychological problems started then.

I have tried a lot to get rid of it. But I can only make it two weeks at max. I never able to able cross the 3rd week. The reason, there were no resource to keep me motivated for a longer period of time.

But now I am part of this amazing forum, with many fapstronauts around, I am setting my target of 90 days without PMO.

I will do my best to have a complete reboot.

2. LakeMichigan

LakeMichigan Fapstronaut

@param welcome to nofap. Yes, the community aspect of this forum helped me tremendously. Keep visiting this forum.

take a look at this video If you haven't already.

I wish you good luck!

param likes this.
  3. param

param Fapstronaut

Thanks @LakeMichigan for this video, it is quite educative.

4. param

param Fapstronaut

Just completed 7 days, but the urges are really high since few hours. I am doing my best to avoid it.

Weekdays are relatively easier to pass on than the weekends. During the weekends I have little work to do and most of the time I am alone in the home. So urges come more frequently to my mind.

Anyway, I am not going to get weak and return to PMO. I have to go through this tough time.