Lets do it. A complete reboot.

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by param, Jan 15, 2016.

1. param

param Fapstronaut

Hi All, I am 24 yrs old male. Got into PMO at the age of 13-14. In a years or two I slowly realised that I am getting consumed by it. Later when I reached around 17-18, I was completely addicted to it. Common physical and psychological problems started then.

I have tried a lot to get rid of it. But I can only make it two weeks at max. I never able to able cross the 3rd week. The reason, there were no resource to keep me motivated for a longer period of time.

But now I am part of this amazing forum, with many fapstronauts around, I am setting my target of 90 days without PMO.

I will do my best to have a complete reboot.

2. LakeMichigan

LakeMichigan Fapstronaut

@param welcome to nofap. Yes, the community aspect of this forum helped me tremendously. Keep visiting this forum.

take a look at this video If you haven't already.

I wish you good luck!

param likes this.
  3. param

param Fapstronaut

Thanks @LakeMichigan for this video, it is quite educative.

4. param

param Fapstronaut

Just completed 7 days, but the urges are really high since few hours. I am doing my best to avoid it.

Weekdays are relatively easier to pass on than the weekends. During the weekends I have little work to do and most of the time I am alone in the home. So urges come more frequently to my mind.

Anyway, I am not going to get weak and return to PMO. I have to go through this tough time.