1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Let's do this!

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by ColinGuan, May 22, 2017.

1. ColinGuan

ColinGuan New Fapstronaut

Hello, everyone!
    To give you a brief introduction about myself: I PMO'ed almost everyday since I am 14 years old (now 20), I am right in the middle of my Abitur (which are the german highschool finals) and plan to go to University in October.

The reason I want to stop PMO is because I feel it will solve my PIED.
    I am not really good with girls, had a few relationships and slept with just two girls. I could never really stay hard for more than a few minutes and I never O when I had Sex because of this. I only could O with P...

I read a lot of success stories and I want to create my own and help people which are in the same position as me.

I started NoFap 3 days ago (19.05.2017) and my plan is to stop PMO for at least a month, but I believe I can do much more as soon as I pass this mark.

So far it is really difficult for me to withstand the urge, especially when I see pretty woman on the internet or watch or read something sex related, which I try to avoid,
    but, well... you can't avoid everything...

What helped me so far to withstand to MO is just thinking of my goals: living a happier more energetic life, having more time and become successfull with my career, and of course PIED.

Another thing which has helped me is to think of a nice girl in my class (which I might never have because she's a JW[but that's a story for another day]), and imagening having rather her than this unrealistic girls in the internet.
    It might sound stupid, but it really helps me to think of this one day, when I can be happily perform in bed without any PIED and of course with my crush.

I believe one needs to have a goal in life to abandon bad habits.

Well, that was my introduction. Was not that short as I planned to have it.
    I am happy to be part of the NoFap-Community

2. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and sometimes challenge you but not judge you.

The enemy is here to steal, kill and destroy. What are your current strategies for combating the enemy called PMO?