1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Let's Study Togather! [ Challenge ]

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Mr.Tony, Apr 9, 2021.

1. This Thread might change your life if you are willing to put in all the necessary effort to change!

Monday 12 April 2021 - We will start the given challenge to work togather for a better future!

First we need to follow up a certain rules:

1) Find a Quiet Place at Home where you will feel confortable.

2) Eliminate Anything and Everything that can distract you from your studies!

3) Your Phone is Your Enemy Turn it off and do not use it until this session is Over!

4) You can use concentration Music if it suits you, if it doesn't no need to use it!

5) If you find it difficult studying! do at least 10 - 15 Minutes of Mindfulnes Meditation to stop your brain from wandering!

Tricks to use when studying:

The Pomodoro Technique; it's a technique in which you will be using 25 Minutes of studying and taking a break of 5 minutes afterwards, do it 4x times and you can take a longer break of 20 minutes.

For the first week, we will be working ona simple warm up! just this:

- 25 minutes and 5 minutes

- 25 minutes and 5 minutes

Just let your brain warm up for what's coming up ahead!

Remember we want you to become addicted to this technique as it is so productive!

It is also suggested to have a little notebook where you can write down everyday's progress with this technique!

This is a video explaining the Pomodoro Technique:

Some Helpful Videos :

Ron White ( A Two Times US Memory Champion ):

Learn More about Mind Map:

Personally, I use A3 Huge pappers and More than 30 Colors to link things togather, I suggest you watch the video i've linked above and apply it!

One Last thing:

By Monday 12 April 2021 - I'll be waiting for your reply everyday, you will be telling us how many Pomodoro's you will be destroying everyday! - Good Luck and Remember i'll be waiting your reply everyday!

2. I already mentioned that to one of the Staff Members, Hope they'll remove it.

3. HE^MAN

HE^MAN Distinguished Fapstronaut

4. Please check the - Self Improvement Forums - It's already posted there, welcome to our challenge!

5. GhOSTRTiST

GhOSTRTiST Fapstronaut

I can use this. I am in

6. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

7. Welcome my friend.