1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Let's Study Togather! [ Challenge ]

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Mr.Tony, Apr 9, 2021.

1. Keep up my friend! Keep trying, Proud of you! ;)

2. Finished an Hour of Warm up Studies. (6th time)

Pomodoro: Done!
    25 Mins - 5 Mins
    25 Mins - 5 Mins

3. Finished an Hour of Warm up Studies. (7th time)

25 Mins - 5 Mins
    25 Mins - 5 Mins

I'll start a longer session from now on, Enough of the warm up :)

4. Hey I also want to join I can do 2 hours and then 10 min break, studying 12th class. I hate pomodoro because I eventually get distracted or my flow breaks away while solving maths and physics.

Mr.Tony likes this.
  5. Welcome my friend, Welcome :)
    Let's improve ourselves!

helloguyz likes this.
  6. Finished an Hour of Warm up Studies. (8th time)

25 Mins - 5 Mins
    25 Mins - 5 Mins

By Tomorrow, I'll be starting the new longer version, Enough of the Warm! Time for the Real Work!

helloguyz likes this.
  7. So basically we have to update at the end of day? like we journal daily

Mr.Tony likes this.
  8. Yea, Exactly.

9. Day-1 Study Challenge- Studied 4 hours along with 4 hours of online lectures. Revised waves and hydrogen chapter.

Mr.Tony likes this.
  10. Keep it up! Proud of you!

helloguyz likes this.
  11. Finished an Hour and Half of Studies.

25 Mins - 5 Mins
    25 Mins - 5 Mins

25 Mins - 5 Mins

helloguyz likes this.
  12. Day-2 Study Challenge Did procrastinate a bit yesterday 3 hours self study and 4 hours online classes.
    I find few timings really suitable for studying 5-7:30 AM and 3- 5:30 Pm I find these timings to sync with my concentration. These are 5 hours and will try to follow this and if my schedule allows I'll add an hour or more in the evening.

13. PeterGrip

PeterGrip Fapstronaut

A few days ago I decided to study an hour every morning before the tasks of that day. This method sounds interesting instead of plainly reading for 1 hour like I've been doing for the past 2 days, so I'll tag along and see how it goes from tomorrow.

frere, Mr.Tony and helloguyz like this.
  14. Finished an Hour and Half of Studies.

25 Mins - 5 Mins
    25 Mins - 5 Mins

25 Mins - 5 Mins

frere likes this.
  15. Day-3 Study challenge 4 hours self study and 3 hours online class I can make it better!!

frere and Mr.Tony like this.
  16. frere

frere Fapstronaut

Im back again, after a relapse was not really eager to visit the forum but i returend :D
    On monday and tuesday i learned for about 2x40 minutes! The stuff i am learning is actually interesting and not as hard as it seemed at first! Looking forward to study and comment more frequently :)

Mr.Tony and helloguyz like this.
  17. Finished an Hour and Half of Studies.

25 Mins - 5 Mins
    25 Mins - 5 Mins

25 Mins - 5 Mins

helloguyz likes this.
  18. Welcome back :) !

helloguyz and frere like this.
  19. PeterGrip

PeterGrip Fapstronaut

Did two 25/5 splits this morning. Kind of feels odd saying. I studied for 25, paused for 5, studied for 25, so 25/5/25.

helloguyz likes this.
  20. PeterGrip

PeterGrip Fapstronaut

I ended up doing some work instead of instead of studying what I had planned, but you can easily call that work studying, I suppose. I did 2x 25/5, then finished it 20 minutes into the 3rd stretch. Not a bad morning, but somehow I feel sad that I did work instead of working on my actual studies.

frere likes this.