1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Letter to myself. Hardmode Sage mode course next 1000 days.

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by rishi123, Jun 21, 2020.

1. rishi123

rishi123 Fapstronaut

Every second is a choice you make, as enemy is powerful. Take it one day and live for that day. You have goal to connect and seek kingdom of God, He is all pure, merciful, no matter what if i seek his refugee, he always helped me, now also he will help me, protect me.

Childhood 14 years gone, not much aware of world. 14-30, suffered with P addicton and M. Now lets take control forest of life from 30-60, dont give up.

When you reach your lowest point, you are open to the greatest change." Today i reached lowest point, so my final change, gonna start today.

I will be aware of energy, thoughts,focus,habits. I will create life, i will lead a simple life, with health as focus....Will go to no thought conscious mode..

I will fight , do or die,,,,i Know it wont be easy, the next 1000 days will be ups and downs badly, but i will seek kingdom of god, to stabilise myself and plan things properly......

schedule-
    4.50am wake up.
    Refresh, pray and meditate.
    5.30-8.20 work on goals.
    8.30 exercise.
    Breakfast and pray.
    Work
    Lunch and pray
    Come to home and pray
    2 hours work on goals.
    Have fruits evening....dinner very less.
    Sleep by 9.40...After dinner, spend time with myself evaluate, pray.

Be pure...Seek gods help.

I will revaluate myself after 1000 days, living in satsang with god. Because this is my last opportunity,. I will slowly everyday to create the best version of me, simple life, peace of mind, good mental and physical health ,,,,, controlling desires, these 1000 days and staying completely away from all dopamine triggers and live like sage.

Lets start the Journey of storms.

Breakthrough23 and | Nico | like this.