1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Life became to end

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Aravind S T M, Oct 25, 2020.

1. Aravind S T M

Aravind S T M New Fapstronaut

Today,I totally break out of 3rd day of nofab.i really frustrated and hard to maintain. Now I'm have suicidal thoughts. Pls help me...

2. Hang in there brother! Instead of beating yourself down I recommend you give yourself some love and try again with compassion. Succeeding at Nofap takes time and failures are part of the progress. I've relapsed overall more than 300 times in my journey, I could be beating myself down for it but that wouldn't help. So instead I see my failures as a reason to go further and push even harder!
    Just know that you're not alone and that we got your back. Wishing you best success on your journey.

What I can recommend is informing yourself about Nofap and perhaps watching some Youtube videos on that topic, some of them share really good tips on how to get further.

Oliver Gunter likes this.
  3. Chill dude. I had suicidal thoughts after 3 relapses. So what? Time goes on, so does life. See, I found something to do. Played guitar, drifted with car, laughed with buddies. Not the most exciting stuff, but it's worth it. Even a tiny cup of coffee gives life more meaning. Just look for something useful to do, or if not useful - something, that you care for. Just lose yourself into something like music, art, sports - whatever your hobby is. I kind of played guitar more and drums too, so yeah.. Kind of feeling more stable.
    Had 3 relapses in a row, now have 3 days without relapsing in a row. So yes, life does go on.