Life coach life improvement

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Liberation111, Sep 15, 2020.

1. Liberation111

Liberation111 Fapstronaut

I just plunged from a 50 day nofap because of serious external reasons. The insight I gained and the steps I took make me feel that I still made a large step forward. The humbling resetting to 0 is always good and starting new with all that was gained also good. I am on my 365 day challenge and am heading to now making it. It’s only 7xwhat I already did.
    What I gained in my last tour and what I initiated I think is really good

life coach
    I initiated to have a life coach with whom I meet twice a week to keep up my program I developed and to achieve the goals I set
    Reducing sleep to 5 h a day
    Overcoming my afternoon dip that leads to low energy and is dangerous and a hindrance in my life.
    keeping up my afternoon program of
    cooking for my son,
    a 1/2 hour nap
    workout 5x/week and
    Meditation a second time which helps me a lot
    Also to accompany me through the time my wife is in retreat and not to fall back into old patterns.

2. Liberation111

Liberation111 Fapstronaut

This works very well. It is a sweet lady who does yoga. Has a very good listening skill. To speak things out helps a lot. I will continue doing this. It needs a lot of right things to combat and overcome an addiction. Which is a blessing too because without that challenge I wouldn’t do these steps from which I learn a lot.
    I look forward to continued ongoing nice sessions to come