1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Lifting & SSA

A community dedicated to nutrition, fitness, and overall health on a reboot.

1. Hey, I struggle with SSA (same sex attraction) and have noticed that lifting helps a lot with building confidence in my masculinity and relieving some of the root causes of the SSA. Has anyone else found this to be the case? It'd be great to have an AP who can relate and maybe even serve as a virtual gym buddy (to motivate each other with fitness goals) as well.

2. Mike28

Mike28 Fapstronaut

Hey man, unfortunatly i do not know anything about SSA but I know that working out boosts your confidence. It happend to me too

Lonewolf9 likes this.
  3. Issah

Issah Fapstronaut

Hi i would love to have a virtual gym buddy! I struggled with SSA when i was younger but those feelings have passed. How are your feelings with that now?

I am a 24 year old female though. Its okay if you want something different. Hit me up if youre genuinely interested though.

Battalionn and Lonewolf9 like this.
  4. I too, struggle with SSA and lifting weights and feeling alpha amongst other males gets me really charged up if you know what I mean. It's a tough balance because I love lifting and keeping myself in good shape, but working out at home is so boring. I am finally managing the temptations and curiosities better, but it's a challenge for sure.

spot618, zeusmx and (deleted member) like this.