1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Like a BRATWURST

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by THEBEATPOLICE, Aug 3, 2017.

1. THEBEATPOLICE

THEBEATPOLICE Fapstronaut

I haven't posted a success story yet but I am going to keep it short and sweet.
    There are many benefits I have seen from my 45 days of NoFap but I am just going to mention this one in particular:

I was with a lady recently and she had my jimmy in her hand. Her hand felt small to me, after 45 days my sensitivity has really returned, I've only had minor pied but I was very erect while this nice lady held my johnson and it felt HUGE, like she wasn't holding a little hotdog but like she was holding a massive sausage. My erections are becoming very awesome.

2. LOL man. Getting your twinkie holded is a success story.

Deleted Account and DBug like this.
  3. THEBEATPOLICE

The success story of the year if you're asking me.

Deleted Account and George12345 like this.
  4. Bobeed

Bobeed Fapstronaut

After how many days no pmo did you have sex?

5. Runtilmylegsdropoff

Runtilmylegsdropoff Fapstronaut

6. DBug

DBug Fapstronaut

I agree and I congratulate you! And I envy you since I'm very far from an erection with a girl.

So keep the streak going and make us proud!

And when you have an amazing sex story to share rub it all over @pcmaster 's face ;)

7. THEBEATPOLICE

This is tough for me to answer: I think two or three weeks into my journey I woke up with a very attractive naked female in my bed after a night of binge drinking, I had no memory of taking her home or the night before, but she said I f**ked her for an hour when I was all blacked out and my pedro was working just fine. That morning I was unable to perform and she said I had "whiskey dick"

Now I am no rocket surgeon but I don't think whiskey dick is the proper medical diagnosis here, I think it was PIED

I am actually still uncertain of what my PIED will be like under all circumstances but my new problem I have been ENJOYING is that I O in like 2 minutes... DISAPPOINTING for the ladies but rather awesome for me

8. nofepfepforlife

nofepfepforlife Fapstronaut

can confirm that nofap made my dick bigger, (srs).

9. Bobeed

Bobeed Fapstronaut

I noticed it after only 3 days, doesnt stay hard long without stimulation but i think i will get there. PE is an unwanted gift from my attemts at no pmo, i used to last very long

nofepfepforlife likes this.
  10. THEBEATPOLICE

I am embracing the Premature Ejaculation at this point in time,
    I have never had it in my life so I am assuming it is a sign that NoFap is changing me.

Plus....

rickybobby.jpg

George12345, DBug and nofepfepforlife like this.
  11. nofepfepforlife

nofepfepforlife Fapstronaut

seriously, even my flaccid is bigger than ever. i dont know how it's even possible. my dick increasing in girth defies medical science.

Bobeed likes this.
  12. AllNamesUsed

AllNamesUsed Fapstronaut

Can you imagine how fucking ridiculous this title sounds for a german? :p

13. CuttingtheShackles101

CuttingtheShackles101 New Fapstronaut

This is off topic, but why does it always quote op everytime I try to comment?

14. chastedude

chastedude Fapstronaut

I noticed that with mine, too. While I haven't measured them, my penis and balls feel thicker, stronger, and I swear they are bigger.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2017
  15. 707out

707out Fapstronaut

i'm only on day 8...but i am also having this awesome side effect.

guess i can finally throw away the extenze pills...j/k. not even sure if they make those anymore. last time i heard about them was like 2007.

16. Why?

17. Tekren

Tekren Fapstronaut

Hahaha :D

It looks like a pretty fair return on investment to, after a nofap challenge, receive an upgrade on our male attributes - for finally have a better sexe life. A Win/Win situation fore sure guys :cool:

#NoFap #FTW :emoji_rocket:

Deleted Account likes this.
  18. Rise and Shine

Rise and Shine Fapstronaut