1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

List of Famous People who followed Nofap/Semen Retention/Celibacy/Single

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by oneaffidavit, Oct 6, 2018.

1. oneaffidavit

oneaffidavit Fapstronaut

This is originally made for inspiration in my journal:
    https://www.nofap.com/forum/index.php?threads/reboot-25-yo-hardmode.195474/

I request you to please suggest names/information to make this list complete.

07/10/2018

Today, I want to take some inspiration from people who remained unmarried/restricted sex/remained celibates in their lives (also includes people who followed nofap/retained semen/celibate for brief periods but not necessarily remained single/celibate throughout):

India:
    1) A P J Abdul Kalam (Missle man of India)
    2) Narendra Modi (PM of largest democracy in the world and won with landslide majority after a gap from 1980s)
    3) Naveen Patnaik (4 times Chief Minister Odisa State, India)
    4) Jaya Lalitha (4 Times Chief Minister of Tamilnadu State, India, Referred to as "Amma" [Mother], Nearly 200 people died on hearing her news of death)
    5) Rahul Gandhi (Leader of opposition, seeing him improve slowly but not close yet to Narendra Modi ji)
    6) Mayawati (Former CM of Utter Pradesh State which has population more than 65 countries in the world and has population near to US)
    7) Yogi Adityanath (Monk/Yogi, Current CM of Utter Pradesh, 5 times elected to parliament)
    8) Atal Bihari Vajpayee (Former PM of India. Quoted as one of the best PMs in India's history)
    9) Anna Hazare (Anti-Curroption movement)
    10) Ratan Tata (Chairman of TATA Group, who took the company from millions of market cap to more than $100 Billion Market Cap. Opened up new industries and revolutionized many markets)
    11) Baba Ramdev (Brahmachari/Yogi, One of cult yoga gurus)
    12) Salman Khan (One of the highest paid and top heroes of Bollywood since last 3 decades)
    13) Mamata Benerjee (Current CM of West Bengal, Cult following, Austere life, Amazingly daring women)
    14) Uma Bharti (Current Cabinet Minister in Modi's Government)
    15) Sarbananda Sonowal (Current CM of Assam State, Former Central Govt. Minister/ Former State Cabinet Minister, Cult fan following)
    16) Trivendra Singh Rawat (Current CM of Uttarakhand State, India)
    17) Karan Johar (Indian Film Director, Producer, Screen Writer, Costume Designer, Actor, TV Personality popular in Hindi)
    18) Late Dr. Homi J Bhabha (Indian Nuclear Physicist and father of Indian Nuclear Programme)
    19) M Visvesvarayya (One of great Indian Engineers in modern times. Lived for more than 99 years of age. His birthday celebrated as Engineer's day in India)
    20) Late Lata Mangeshkar - One of the most famous singers in India and her name is enough to evoke memories of her songs.
    21) Swami Vivekananda (One of the most famous monks, probably regarded as wisest mind who lived in modern times)

World:
    1. Jane Austen
    2. Leonardo Da Vinci
    3. Queen Elizabeth I
    4. Sir Isaav Newton
    5. Nikola Tesla
    6. Florence Nightingale
    7. Orville and Wilbur Wright
    8. Voltaire
    9. Henry David Thoreau
    10. Descartes
    11. Ludwig van Beethoven
    12. Al Pacino
    13. Blaise Pascal
    14. Sigmund Freud
    15. Plato
    16. Dalai Lama
    17. Steve Jobs
    18. Mike Tyson
    19. Mohammad Ali
    20. Saigo Takamori
    21. Pythogorus
    22. Socrates

Honorable Mentions:

1) Stephen Hawking
    2) Nick Vujicic

EDIT:
    Names not being considered:
    1) 50 Cent
    2) Kanye West
    3) Rahul Gandhi
    4) Oprah Winfrey

Last edited: Oct 7, 2018
    Deleted Account and user10111 like this.
  2. snighder

snighder Fapstronaut

Rahul Gandhi? Did he say this in one of his speeches :D

Last edited: Oct 7, 2018
  3. oprah wtf lol i dont understand her being on the list but maybe i'm missing something. Leonardo Da Vinci yes that one is actually true. I am curious how these names came up. Like 50 cent and Kanye when did they mention this... They have tons of sex with lots of women, did they ever mention transmutation?

Deleted Account and Low like this.
  4. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

OP, what the fuck are you going on about? 200 people died when this chick died?

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. oneaffidavit

oneaffidavit Fapstronaut

Deleted Account likes this.
  6. oneaffidavit

oneaffidavit Fapstronaut

50 cent is against "PMO" recently:

https://ew.com/article/2012/09/27/50-cent-masturbation/

he tweeted about it and saw it on reddit

I saw this about Kanye West lol

https://www.yourbrainrebalanced.com/forum/index.php?threads/legendary-no-pmoers.17033/

"People ask me a lot about my drive. I think it comes from, like, having a sexual addiction at a really young age," he says. "Look at the drive that people have to get sex—to dress like this and get a haircut and be in the club in the freezing cold at 3 A.M., the places they go to pick up a girl. If you can focus the energy into something valuable, put that into work ethic . . . "

I just mentioned him because he remained single

lol hehe

7. oneaffidavit

oneaffidavit Fapstronaut

Guys, please do correct me. I will remove names from list ok??

I don't know much about all these people, I know only few of them.

EDIT: I removed some names from list

8. Souhail

Souhail Fapstronaut

First off semen retention can be done for a short period of time let's say for example mike tyson knew he had a fight in 6 months so he starts doing semen retention for this period until the fight after it he can get laid as he wants but he wants to make sure he's in top form and perfect physical and mental condition before the fight .
    The same thing for Kanye he did a lot of semen retention in the past i doubt if he is still doing it but many of his great ideas came when he was on it
    Don't know about 50 cent , I really doubt it but it can be true for a period of his life

9. Leonardo Da Vinci is well recorded as being gay, and Sir Issac Newton is long suspected to have been as well. It's not that they didn't behave sex, it's that they aren't accepted as doing so.

10. Al Pacino?! He certainly has a presence but not sure if semen retention is huge in the Italian American community.
    Maybe he
    I love seeing Al Pacino being mentioned on the same list as Beethoven. On an anti-wanking forum!
    Anyway, it's good to not waste the ol' sperm.

11. LOL! That’s the power of love.

12. theoptimist

theoptimist Fapstronaut

Thank you for the post, Can you please share the resources who wrote that about Oprah Winfrey?

13. Nats likes this.