1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Lockdown benefits

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by PanteriMauzer, Feb 22, 2021.

1. PanteriMauzer

PanteriMauzer Fapstronaut

Surpringly im studing much more than usual because of the lockdown , im even paying attention to classes and do works and being motivated while studying ! Surprisingly! Im a lazy bastard for studying but since lockdown started i even feel dopamine whule studying and doing the exercises well ! If there is anythinf good on lockdown borreddom deffintely is studying more than usual

But im fucking tired of this shit , where i leave we are having the lowest transmission rate of corona in europe! Still the idiots will much probably renew the fucking lockdown to more 15 days....... tired of this shit i just want to lift and fight....

Bozzo likes this.
  2. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

Even countries with 0 cases are facing the same idiotic measure, this ain't about corona, prove me wrong.

3. Kowe

Kowe Fapstronaut

Nah this is the great reset.

Bozzo and GhostRider@11 like this.
  4. still_c

still_c New Fapstronaut

For some time I also felt that there is nothing bad in lockdown. Spend time with yourself and your thoughts. Throughout the whole year I've experienced both a high level of productivity and complete procrastination. By now I just got too tired from it, I want everything to return back as it was before 2020, but afraid that it would never be the same.

5. GhostRider@11

GhostRider@11 Fapstronaut

I think they will enforce even more strict restrictions and lockdown in upcoming days, and in case government removes lockdown - it won't be back to conditions like in 2019, this is their strategy, takes 10 steps forward and then moves only 6 steps back, thus we feel that restrictions had been lifted off, but in reality, restrictions are growing, we should probably forget about things going back to normal, this is the new normal. Government will continue to enforce lockdown and then lift it off, again and again, and with every lockdown, restrictions will grow even more.

Bozzo likes this.
  6. That's right. They are calling it a 'new normal'.

GhostRider@11 likes this.

7. Lockdowns wont end up anytime soon, minimum until 2025 or more

8. PanteriMauzer

Hope your wrong or i will my government ahahah

9. PanteriMauzer

I dont care about masks alcohol, or social distancing, that doesnt bother me, masks i only use when it mandatory to use and i dont give a fuck about that, social distancing is the same i only do when it si absolutely mandatory to do, but usually i just ignore those stuffs, and i already got corona , same as my parents and my grandparents already got vaccinated so Thank God i got nothing to fear!

What really bothers me are lockdowns, i cant train , i cant fight im waisting my best years of phisicall condition because of this shit , already lost 2 kg dispite working out everyday, but its not the same , i miss gym , miss jiujitsu this week government will present thr unlockdown plan, hope gyms reopen and barber shops ! But unis i hope their still closed! Exams via online are much easier to copy and to do, same with presentations , on that prespective , the lockdowns are a blessing to me ahahbaba

But it is a shit , so bored, i cant do NoFap properly with lockdowns, im fapping once a week because of that.

I think when the majority of the people get the 5G chips (joking i dont believe on those theories but i believe for sure this virus is man made, from china),my grandparenrs already got it , things will slowly return to normal, this summer will be better i hope!

Bozzo likes this.
  10. Here in Brazil, the Coronavirus has become a weapon of political activists who want to fuck Brazil at all costs. Lockdown here is a tool for promoting crises that seek to weaken the government. People have lately started to realize that they are being victimized by irresponsible rulers who, due to political differences, are trying at all costs to overthrow the president of the republic. The media is the main indoctrination tool used by these motherfucking rulers.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2021
    PanteriMauzer likes this.
  11. PanteriMauzer

Here in Brazil, the Coronavirus has become a weapon of political activists who want to fuck Brazil at all costs. Lockdown here is a tool for promoting crises that seek to weaken the government. People have lately started to realize that they are being victimized by irresponsible rulers who, due to political differences, are trying at all costs to overthrow the president of the republic. The media is the main indoctrination tool used by these motherfucking rulers.[/QUOTE]

Bolsonaro is a boss! He is really a bolsomitooo! He will remain strong , and will remain in government economy canr stop because of hunger wr all die !

Cloroquinaaaaa

Bozzo likes this.

12. I have seen a lot of indicators from domestic media and foreign one (but ofc all of that is the same bs) and they have said that this thing won't end up so darn quickly.

One question still prevails; Is it the truth or are they just joking ? Do they want to start a fire worldwide ?

PanteriMauzer likes this.
  13. PanteriMauzer

Well my gov presented today unlockdown plan, not that bad THANK GOD! next week i can go cutt my hair and gyms will reopen on 5 april

14. PanteriMauzer

I believe this virus is real( i even got it) but at same time , this is no black death.... i think both covid freaks and conspirancy theorists are wrong, the truth lies between the midle