1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Lockdown troubles..

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Deleted Account, Sep 5, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Hello my friends. I am on day 8 on a nofap streak and I am running into an impasse. Coronavirus has locked down my community as well as my potential opportunities to connect or progress in the real world. I am having problems with sexual tension and I have nothing to conquer to transmute my sexual energy. I feel like the people in our current meta may be afraid of entering a relationship so I am wondering if that will affect my chances with the ladies. I have nothing but time and the internet on my hands, and as the title would suggest, there is alot of time to be tempted by my previous outlet (PMO).

I'm trying to online date but I feel like I'm still looking at a screen instead of living a real life and connecting with a real woman. I'm starting to question whether or not it is worth it to keep my essence when I have all of this idle time.