1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Lomachenko v. Rigodeaux

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Dec 6, 2017.

Lomachenko v. Rigodeaux

1. Lomachenko "The Matrix"

50.0%
  2. Rigodeaux "The Jackal"

50.0%
  1. Who do you have?
    Even the under card looks fantastic.

2. SuperFan

SuperFan Fapstronaut

Lomanchenko is invincible.

3. RolZaval

RolZaval Fapstronaut

4. Pmo is in the past

Pmo is in the past Fapstronaut

5. He quit, wtf.... Still a Rigo fan, but man was that dissappointing.

6. RolZaval

RolZaval Fapstronaut

Hell yea bro that was a big ass upset

7. SuperFan

SuperFan Fapstronaut

Lomachenko absolutely owned him, just like he's owned virtually every other fighter he's gone up against.

Sincerely, I felt bad for Rigo. His story is heart-wrenching ... fighting pretty much for no other reason than to provide a life for his son. He doesn't even really like boxing all that much ... it was just a way out of Cuba. I couldn't help but see the shame on his face when he was standing in the middle of the ring after the fight, motioning toward his left hand, presumably to indicate that it was hurt ... but the look in his eyes looked like someone who'd let himself and his family down. I'm a huge Lomo fan, but it made me sad for Rigo to see the fight go like that.

Deleted Account likes this.
  8. Yeah the way HBO (correct me if I'm wrong) treated him after he fought Donaire was pretty disrespectful, and then the WBA announced they were going to strip him of his belt if he lost to Lomachenko was pretty much the last straw.