1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Lonely Gay Guy

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by NateDraws, Sep 16, 2019.

1. NateDraws

NateDraws New Fapstronaut

After an emotional breakup from a long term relationship, I'm feeling increasingly lonely. I am always tempted to check out local bathhouses when I feel lonely. I know it will only make me feel worse afterwards. Anybody out there feeling similar?

Admonius likes this.
  2. Being desperate is never a good idea. Hold tight and immerse yourself into something different for a change.

NateDraws likes this.
  3. WWW1974

WWW1974 Fapstronaut

I understand what you are saying. Been there too often, man.

NateDraws likes this.
  4. 12&6

12&6 Fapstronaut

As a straight male Id say we all fight being lonely or depressed. Ive left long term relationships,both open and one on one w/ a feeling of huge despair. Dont ever let an end seem as just that. Its a begining. Urges will come and go( no pun) but stay the coarse. Get comfy w/ you and doing things socially solo. It helped me. I find it helps me become the best me to give to whomever it is I date next. She or he is out there. The odds are in your favor:) Keep your head up brother,focus on positive,healthy hobbies and direct the lonely energy to something other than dwelling. The worst weapon a man can use against himself is his own mind.