1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

lonely only studies around me no gf no pleasure giving activites...

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by aditya_21, Sep 18, 2021.

1. aditya_21

aditya_21 Fapstronaut

please freinds help me how can i manage stress during these days i am fed up with these books .
    when i am all alone and bored with studies i return back to my evil habit pmo.
    please don't suggest me go for a walk read a book

2. nfpexperiment

nfpexperiment Fapstronaut

Join a gym or some other exercise running, biking etc, try it, exercise gives dophamine, makes you feel good.

3. Exercise. Join a group activity. I suggest volleyball. Study with focus blocks: 45 minutes on, 15 minutes off. Pick up a hobby. Doesn’t matter what, just choose something and try it out.

Handsome guy and aditya_21 like this.
  4. DeeJ4y

DeeJ4y Fapstronaut

Watch a youtube tutorial to cook yourself something delicious. Also learn healthy and quick recipes so you can be efficient in the kitchen when needed. Keep your room/ apartment etc. clean, do the dishes everyday. And even if you do not want to hear this GO FOR A WALK. Explore new surroundings/ parks, stores etc. Walking is an easy way to get rid of problems for 30 minutes and more.

Get rid of the idea of being with someone. You are alone now and fantasizing etc. will only make you feel worse about it. Live here, in the now. What can you do now?

And even after all the previously mentioned things - you will still sometimes feel sad and alone. We all do. I do. It sucks. But there are good moments as well. And when eventually you find someone, you can appreciate it even more.

About being stressed about school and studies - try to go easy on yourself. If you feel overwhelmed, study less. One bad grade wont harm you as much as stressing too much. Just try and not make this "go easy on yourself" thing a habit and completely say screw studying.

People above all had good ideas as well. You do not need to start doing everything we mentioned above all at once, we are just trying to help you find something that you enjoy. Exercising will make you feel better and that is scientifically proven to release feel good hormones. Just start slow till you get the hang of it and that way dont end up getting injured. Plenty of tutorials for beginner workouts out there and if you do already work out that is good. Try the other things we have mentioned.

Sorry for the long post, God bless you.

Fantareality and Infidel.48 like this.
  5. Vanquisher12

Vanquisher12 Fapstronaut

Get involved in a hobby or sport you really enjoy in between studying and really embrace it, take regular breaks from work to immerse yourself in that pastime as a stress reliever. I often think that my wargaming is the one thing that kept me sane during the combination of horrifically hard work and boring drivel that was university, and I honestly wish I had attended my university's games society more duribg my time there (often I couldn't go because I had to finish wretched programming courseworks).