1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Lonely

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Deleted Account, Oct 10, 2016.

1. Tough night right now. All I want is to feel a real connection with a woman. Just have someone lying next to me and care about me. But I suffer from severe PIED and just aren't far enough along in the healing process to get close to a female. I just feel so alone at this point.

AndySky180 likes this.
  2. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Just keep remembering that this process you are going through now is for your healing. You would do more harm to a girl right now. The P addiction needs to be dealt with before bringing an innocent bystander into your world. I know that doesn't remove the lonely feelings but allow the lonely feelings to fuel the need for healing. Allow it to be a scar on yourself as reminder of what damage P will cause in your life so that once you have healed from P addiction, you will never allow yourself to be in this place again. The ED may naturally heal or medically be helped but the P addiction is going to have be from the rewiring of your brain. If there is any M involved, that has to be dealt with as well.

PIED is one of the things that the P industry fails to tell you about and M dependence ( if that is involved) is a small fact that some how science has failed to recognize and be shared by all the pro M scientists and doctors.

Continue to be strong, brother, you can't overcome this!

Readytoquit and AndySky180 like this.
  3. AndySky180

AndySky180 Fapstronaut

I am sorry for your deep loneliness. I agree with the reply above. Healing is needed, and you are already on the right path for it by posting here and being connected with this community. Your life really will get better and happier by taking these positive steps and building on them. PMO told the lie that fulfilment and gratification can be instant -- but it never is! Take slow steps to look after yourself better, and watch how stronger you become! Keep connected with people, even us here. Some of the best support and help I have ever received has been the constant communication with friends I made on NoFap! Be brave, and do not let your anxieties turn themselves into beliefs. Good things can come your way if you are prepared to stand up and claim them.

D . J . likes this.