Lookin' for Accountability Partner. 23 years dude.

Discussion in 'Accountability Partners' started by [email protected], Apr 20, 2015.

1. ankurkool17@gmail.com

[email protected] Fapstronaut

What's up?

I'm trying to clear out this PMO thing out of mind. This thing has made me shy, under-confident, too emotional, and restless.

But this time, I have strong foundation and focused to end this, so if anyone is interested. We can do this together.

Peace.

Purity of Speech likes this.
  2. Purity of Speech

Purity of Speech Fapstronaut

hi, congrats for the good start. i just lost my one month clean to a binge but, like you, i really want to get this thing permanently out of my mind. it wasn't actually too difficult for the month, so - other than being an addict :) - i almost don't know why i failed.

3. ankurkool17@gmail.com

[email protected] Fapstronaut

hey man, it's alright. unless and until you don't give up. It doesn't matter. Staying focused is the key here.
    It's been real hard for me, because my maximum number of days without going PMO was 7 days which I did last year but this time I'm trying to take as far as possible.

Stay focused, Be brave and don't let your dick be your "GPS" lmao.

4. Purity of Speech

Purity of Speech Fapstronaut

you're right, essentially it's all about not giving up. essentially, the objective for those who have failed their resolutions like us must be to stay away as far as possible away from temptations. for me, ultimately, i think the problem is one of lacking clarity about the dangers as well as lack of humility ('it's not so bad,' 'it doesn't matter' etc.). if i could have what i wanted, i would like to be permanently paranoid of anything mildly going in the wrong direction, like frivolous speech or cutifying romantic ideas. i'm just not sure how to get there yet...

5. kx8

kx8 Fapstronaut

hi there,
    i think i could do better having others along this journey, i would be glad to have you as an AP, contact me if you want and we'll arrange a way of communication