Looking for an accountability partner

Discussion in 'Accountability Partners' started by jonny jonny?, Oct 31, 2020.

1. jonny jonny?

jonny jonny? Fapstronaut

hello, I'm a male 18-year-old student who is looking for an accountability partner. I've been struggling with this problem for some time now, but I feel as though I can't tell people close to me, and I need someone to hold me accountable, and in turn, I'll do the same. Let's do this.

If you're interested, PM me.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2020
  2. dailyperseverance

dailyperseverance New Fapstronaut

Hey Jonny,

I'd be down to be your accountability partner. I do have struggled with PMO for quite a while now, but now that No Nut November is here I am taking this as another opportunity to start fresh. I kind of want to share a little bit about myself, and then you can let me know if you want to be accountability partners.

I'm 20 years old (just turned a couple of days ago). I'm a college student. I'm gay. I really enjoy the outdoors, lol. I really don't know what to say, but for the most part, I think my PMO usage increased about two years ago and it's been a couple of months since I have come to learn about NoFap, so I've been trying it out. But the accountability aspect has been really hard, but I too don't really talk about my PMO addiction/usage with others, so it would be pretty cool to keep each other accountable. Let me know what you think.

3. lancer2011

lancer2011 New Fapstronaut

Hello, I am about to turn 18 and would like to get rid of this problem as well

4. jonny jonny?

jonny jonny? Fapstronaut

Hey man, I'm down still. I feel like I should share something about myself as well lol, I'm a student who just recently finished highschool, I've been addicted for a while now, and I've been trying to stop for about 6-8 months. Could you private message your discord or WhatsApp, or any other form of communication? Also, I'm sorry for the late message, I've had exams on