Looking for daily human connection (AP) - California, 30

Discussion in 'Accountability Partners' started by nofapkev, Jul 20, 2018.

1. nofapkev

nofapkev Fapstronaut

Hi there,

Hi there,

Would anyone who lives in the US be interested in being daily accountability partners? I have had this type of relationship before with 2-3 other individuals and it has proven to be highly beneficial and helpful for both of us each time.

What it would be is a daily or semi-daily phone call where we can connect and mention what we've been up to in the past day or so, any roadblocks, how our personal investments are going and update each other on our lives.

It can serve as an insightful bond where we can progress together, share wins and failures and talk about ways to improve our life's process.

If it serves as a better pitch for you, I have fairly deep experience in group therapy settings, working as an accountability partner and was a career coach for a period of time (where I also served as a life coach for some folks too). I promise it will be worth your time and we will both benefit from it.

Please PM me if you're interested. I'm 30 and live in California (SF Bay Area), and my last accountability partners were 20 years old and 50 years old, respectively, if that means anything to you.

Thank you, Kevin.

2. almar

almar Fapstronaut

Hi @nofapkev I would like to be your ap but I'd like to mention that I'm not an American. Still It would be great to hear from you.

3. Chancey

Chancey Fapstronaut

Hi bro,

I doubt if i could have a phone call but could definitely stay in touch through text. Pm me if interested

4. nofapkev

nofapkev Fapstronaut

Hey brother, looking for phone calls, if you are in the states it would be a good way to stay in touch. Lets do it.