Looking for Gym Accountability / Support Group / Teammates

Discussion in 'Accountability Partners' started by Wolf01, Jan 27, 2020.

1. Wolf01

Wolf01 Fapstronaut

Hi!

It´s been a while since the last time i have been active here. I'm not completely 'cured' but definetely greatly improved since beggining doing PMO.

I´ve managed to find a good place in my life, and looking into personal growth.

I was for a while in a 'Mastermind group', of people who called each week to comment on a book (i did on 'Think and Grow Rich') and actually, while I've not become rich, having that weekly accountability regardind personal goals have been very useful. One of my main personal goals have to do with gym and sports.

That's why I´m looking into and AP teammate or group, not focused specifically in PMO, but it personal goals, and specifically in Accountability on sports and Gym.

One of my approaches has been not focusing my mind on what I don´t like about myself, (either physically or behaviour, like thinking in 'avoiding PMO') but rather focusing every single day in what i want to become, and that has been quite useful.

If anyone else here would like to join me into this, I would greatly appreciate also your support in becoming my gym/Sports AP.

Thanks!

2. GKDOES

GKDOES Fapstronaut

i think we have look a like journey lets connect so that we can weill Dragon together

3. freddyboy123

freddyboy123 Fapstronaut

Do you have an AP yet hit me up.
    I am big on personal development and I have read think and grow rich and many other classics.
    I also go the gym 3 times a week and that really helps,
    let me know if you are still looking for AP.

4. GKDOES

GKDOES Fapstronaut

great lets connect on viber whatsup or zoom hows that sound ?