1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for someone to listen to...

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Meisterkatze, Sep 16, 2018.

1. Meisterkatze

Meisterkatze Fapstronaut

Greetings to you fellow knights and ladies!

Here I am back again,
    not so much for my abstinence,
    but for the fact that I'm motivated to help!

Meisterkatze is my name. :)
    And it's my will and desire to make people happy.
    I'm 28 and male, and I try to be absolutely free of value judgement, well atleast it's a positive suggestion of my own.

If you feel the urge,
    or your depression comes back,
    or maybe you just need someone to listen to you because you're stressed or lonely, then send me a message to my inbox.

All I'm asking you is to give me the chance to rise up your mood, if it is your free choice and will to do so!

^___^ I wanna motivate you to live a happy and sunny life! Of course it's up to you, to keep what you want. But it would give me the right amount of satisfaction to know, that I could talk it from struggling shoulders!

There is nothing to be ashamed of and I make no difference between men and woman, age or gender or race.

Happy greetings!

Meisterkatze

PS: Eating up all your darkness and lustfulness! Huehuehue! :p

2. Contentful T

Contentful T Fapstronaut

How kind of you. What a thoughtful individual.

However what do you mean by not for your own abstinence? Does this imply you may continue using P while offering support and advice?

Edit: We are all susceptible to slips and falls, but the way you said it had me questioning your intentions. Perhaps you would rather extend more support than you receive that is all.

you_can_UK and control your life like this.
  3. you_can_UK

you_can_UK Fapstronaut

hi