1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

looking for supplement

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by battituder, Feb 22, 2018.

1. battituder

battituder Fapstronaut

I heard that zinc supplement is a good way to get the superpowers fast.
    Can u tell me the name of such supplements

ShyMonk555 likes this.
  2. HegHeu

HegHeu Fapstronaut

Ashwagandha helps if you have anxiety and cant sleep at night.
    Dont depend on supplements rather live a healthy life eat balanced diet with lot of vegetables.
    Do exercise. But supplements on a long-term are not good.

ShyMonk555 likes this.
  3. Pumpkin seeds, spinach, cashews, chickpeas.

HooEmAi likes this.
  4. VirilitySupreme

VirilitySupreme Fapstronaut

Foods: Oysters, Meat, Eggs and Nuts are full of Zinc.
    Supplements: I wouldn't bother with anything other than Zinc Picolinate or Zinc Monomethionine.

HooEmAi likes this.
  5. HooEmAi

HooEmAi Fapstronaut

Came in to post, but the posters above have covered it. I'll say that you don't need to dose it heavy if you supplement it. No need to go beyond 30mg per day if you eat like crap, 15mg if you eat well. And if you take zinc, it may benefit you to take a bit of copper with it, or at least ensure you're eating copper-rich foods. Heavy zinc intake tends to deplete copper in the body, which can cause some problems. Read up on zinc/copper interactions.

6. HooEmAi

HooEmAi Fapstronaut

Personally, I like KAL's Trace Mineral tablets for intake of key minerals. One tab a day, 30 day supply, about 5 bucks USD, all bioavailable sources. Multivitamins are a scam, in my opinion, IF you eat a variety of food sources and colors of produce that are decent in quality.

7. VirilitySupreme

VirilitySupreme Fapstronaut

This is not something I would advise to anyone, but I've done up to 100 Mg of Zinc a day for months without negative side effects. The Zinc/Copper is of course true, and I've made sure to get the L-Opti Zinc.

There was a study done on wrestlers that took up to 240 Mg and raised their Testosterone up to 40%.

As far as your Post on Multi-Viltamins go, I agree to a certain extent, although I do think some Multi's are better than others.

The quality of the soil (especially if you are in the US) is so depleted that there is no way you are getting enough with just food.

I recommended my supplements to a friend that only eats Organic and exercises rigorously. He couldn't get his wife pregnant with a perfect diet...

He gets an order of Zinc and next thing you know they are awaiting a child...

Just my two cents...

8. HooEmAi

HooEmAi Fapstronaut

If the food grows, it contains the vitamins and minerals as nature intended, maybe in lesser amounts. But let's not go to extremes and say things that just aren't true. For without what's needed in the soil, the plants would simply not grow at all.