1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Looks are everything

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Deleted Account, May 28, 2019.

1. My good lookgn friend gets approached all the times by girls. They blatantly ask him out without any hesisatation. Thats how it happens. It supposed to be easy. No chasing, no bullshit "game", just pure physical attraction.

I can only get dates by begging, pleading, manipulating and they wont go well in the end. Girls never approach me, they laugh at me, ignore me, but this seems to be the case for the majority of men.

2. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

And what if you try to improve your looks? You could try working out, you would be a healthy and active person. Women like that I think.

Freedom_from_PMO likes this.
  3. i do this stuff and not to imporve my looks really, its just a hbit

women only care about face and height

goodnice likes this.
  4. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

That's good, if you keep adding healthy habbits to your life, your possibilities of getting someone interested in you go up.

5. no

6. UNSATISFIED

UNSATISFIED Fapstronaut

Nope, it is not the case for majority of us men. But it is the case for majority of delusional losers like you.

7. kittyintheworld

kittyintheworld Fapstronaut

8. most men dont get approached lol. thats why there are so many incels

9. mikmak

mikmak Fapstronaut

well i don't know whether iam welcome to reply or not, let me tell you one thing looks do matter but there's something else that is even more attractive than looks .... and that my friend is money. Try to get it with some attitude and then wait for the girls ( not all of them but majority of them)

10. lol at this. first of all, girls dont care about money second, this is a form of prostitution and 100% fake

mikmak likes this.
  11. mikmak

mikmak Fapstronaut

this means that apart from being average looking you are also poor.

12. on the contrary, im actually quite rich

mikmak likes this.
  13. mikmak

mikmak Fapstronaut

you make me speechless