1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Lose fat, Build mass, Change diet and lifestyle support/advice

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Martyr_man, Nov 7, 2015.

1. goodboy1

goodboy1 Fapstronaut

Bodybuilding.Com forum is the largest forum in the world for bodybuilding. Hope it helps u martyr man.

ned123 and Fapfree83 like this.
  2. Nouvel Homme

Nouvel Homme Fapstronaut

Hey man could you give me some advice?

I was making amazing gains on my upper body recently - the sort when you would touch your chest or shoulders and think what-the-hell, I've got bigger.

But then after quite a bad week when I relapsed in both fapping and drinking coffee, I seemed to have lost a good deal of that extra mass. Which one of the two do you think could have undone them gains?

Fapfree83 likes this.
  3. Fapfree83

Fapfree83 Fapstronaut

I don't think the coffee has anything to do with it... http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/schultz71.htm. That said, you may want to look into cycling caffeine intake. Moderate intake for a couple weeks, and abstain for the next couple weeks. Lots of research on specific ways and benefits. Careful of headaches though...

As far as any negative impact of fapping, I don't expect you'd notice anything physical. What you're likely experiencing are the classic negative thoughts that are associated with relapsing. If you're down on yourself about a relapse, you're more likely to view yourself in a negative light, and be more critical of yourself (Man, my pecs are puny today, etc.).

My advice is to get back up on the horse and keep moving forward. Forgive yourself for the relapse, read up on how moderate coffee intake may actually benefit your physical regimen, and move on. Nobody's perfect, and spiraling downward in shame as a result of this isn't going to do you any good.

Keep it up!