1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Losing motivation

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Jrmz94, Aug 26, 2019.

1. Jrmz94

Jrmz94 Fapstronaut

I'm still on my journey to improve myself, but I keep relapsing and eat unhealthy food. I'm starting to lose energy and motivation. I need some words of encouragement. I feel frustrated and inpatient.

2. allitnam

allitnam Fapstronaut

I would say dont worry about unhealthy food at the same time you are quitting PMO. Its too much I think... Its true we need to look for healthier habits, but once our willing has weakened this much it's too hard to just make it fight for all the good habits at the same time. Choose one single battle and when you have that one at least partially controlled, start a new one. Its just one opinion, other forum members could disagree on this, but it kinda works for me. And about motivation, think that better days will come, we all have bad days, even bad weeks, but the Sun always shines again, every new day can be the begin of a new project, a new purpose, a new reason to be here. Your whole life has a meaning and an impact for others, just find it. This battle is worth it, is totally worth it, you will see how with some days without pmoing you will start to feel different. keep fighting my friend, you can do it.

Astro77, Jrmz94 and Coffee Candy like this.