1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Loss of arousal through performance anxiety

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Shadow shadow, Nov 11, 2018.

1. Shadow shadow

Shadow shadow Fapstronaut

Iv been with this girl I really like for a short time. When we get in on I’m extremely self conscious about my performance and struggle to feel arousal and any sensation what’s so ever, getting erect is not a problem but there’s no serious arrousal so she isn’t aware of this.bCould this be due to psychological reasons? How can I erase these thought through my head and enjoy being with her

2. More than likely just in your head. The vast majority of PE is in your head whether it's PIED or just general anxiety. I'm not sure of your age or health but if your concerned talk to your doctor, the major physical issue is high blood pressure but typically that coincides with bad health and or bad habits (smoking, drinking, drugs...)

Just keep on the path and you'll be fine. I've apologized to my wife dozens of times for lacking performances and while it's embarrassing I know I'm better and it's far less frequent.