1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Loss off penis sensation

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Shadow shadow, Oct 14, 2018.

1. Shadow shadow

Shadow shadow Fapstronaut

Has anyone felt a complete loss of sensation in their penis maybe due to excessive masterbation and is there any way to regain sensitivity

2. Meditation Monk

Meditation Monk Fapstronaut

Mmmmmmm, I don't think so. I mean, I still have my sensation. Haven't even know about this type of thing until now. Maybe because I am still so young, at the age of 29. I wonder.......

3. tet2vd

tet2vd Fapstronaut

I want to say it's not as sensitive as before for me... I don't know what's the best case like cure wise though. Interested in this as well for myself so you're not alone man!

4. Tiburon727

Tiburon727 Fapstronaut

It is a possibility with excessive masterbation. It can get much better if you abstain from masterbation for a long period of time. Personally have seen great results after 30 days.

Shadow shadow likes this.
  5. It is weird how different people are affected differently, because I blame PMO for hyper sensitivity where it is so sensitive that it causes premature ejaculation. I feel like it is a consequence of being over stimulated during M and therefore getting accustomed to reaching O quickly, and becoming addicted to frequent O as a drug that the body craves as quickly as possible.

6. Rehab101

Rehab101 Fapstronaut

U cannot compare to when u were a teen. Advice is to stop wanking. That really works.

Roycroppa likes this.
  7. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Yes, I have had this sometimes (not 100%). It is a weird feeling. :confused: Over-masturbating, including edging for hours during each session and also "death grip" can cause these problems. I have only used my hand to masturbate, but 5-10% of guys do prone masturbation. This causes even greater pressure and friction on the penis than the more common hand method.
    I agree with @Rehab101.

8. D23

D23 Fapstronaut

Did you have a penis injury from pe exercises before this happened?
    If not im in a different boat then you.