1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

lost mobile in rickshaw/cab

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by recoome, Dec 21, 2019.

1. recoome

recoome Fapstronaut

I left my mobile in rickshaw(cab) and I cant get over it. how could i be so stupid? i was struggling to pay the fare, then to empty my hand i was going to put mobile in shirt pocket, only to realize my shirt didnt have pocket, so i put mobile on seat of cab n in a hurry i forgot to pick it up while leaving.
    i climbed stairs to my home to realize the mobile is gone, i ran down stairs but the cab is also gone by now. went to police station n that was like they were so rude to me... they wont help get the mobile back. i got a useless imei number.:(

helpinghand4all likes this.
  2. helpinghand4all

helpinghand4all Fapstronaut

Yes it's pretty stressing, I used to make such mistakes earlier, now it's all gone, the probability of me making such mistakes is very low now. Sorry for correlating this with nofap but it's related for me, thankfully I had made such mistakes earlier but the people knew me and returned it, if you sustain a good nofap count and are healthy the probability of such mistakes are almost negligible.

3. skibum71

skibum71 Fapstronaut

4. recoome

recoome Fapstronaut

Strangely the location is showing just outside my apartment till 8 pm and I lost mobile at 7:30 pm.

5. skibum71

skibum71 Fapstronaut

And after 8pm? What happens when you ring it?

6. recoome

recoome Fapstronaut

It got turned off by 8:20 ish pm. The mobile as it is had 10% battery that evening and was in vibrating mode.