1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

LOST MY PENIS SIZE ANYONE PLEASE HELP

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Tigerking, Aug 3, 2020.

1. Ain’t the size of the submarine but the quality of the seamen!

Craig2121 likes this.
  2. Despo121

Despo121 New Fapstronaut

Go for hormone therapy which may be risky. Because I got same problem like yours. I have penis which way small than yours. I'm indian though but i can assure that if hadn't fapped a lot then i might have got a 6+ inches so sad :(

3. Wave tamer

Wave tamer Fapstronaut

Have you tried penimaster pro? Definitely works with regular use!

4. You are very blessed with a big penis size.
    How's your journey been in the past year?

5. New Creature

New Creature Fapstronaut

Hi guys update

I had a penis ultrasound scan
    And confirmed I have scar tissue or plagues inside my penis which have been causing me not have the full erections hence reducing size

The good news there are still starting and will be starting to take medication for treating them hopefully will overcome

How are

6. Never heard of an ultrasound penis scan, but I'm glad that you will have medication for treating it. What caused it if I may ask?

7. New Creature

New Creature Fapstronaut

It's caused by vigorous sexual activity thus masterbation and sex which injure the penis soft tissues

8. I never thought that the penis is that sensitive. Now I'm worried that I might have the same problem.

9. New Creature

New Creature Fapstronaut

If you are losing size or your penis is bending sideways or upright or downward please consider seeing doctor

AuwL0ng likes this.
  10. Urologist?

11. New Creature

New Creature Fapstronaut

Yes

And most probably he will refer you to a penis ultrasound scan