1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Lost my way when i should have been more focused than ever.

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by IAS Raja, Jan 15, 2018.

1. IAS Raja

IAS Raja New Fapstronaut

I have been a topper throughout my school and was very good at nearly everything , be it sports or extra curricurals . I was focused and determined to excel in whichever field I choose . But at the age of 21 ... (I am 26 now)... when I got into a very good engineering college ....I became very complacent , lethargic towards my studies because of this PMO ..... there were quite a lot of things happening in my life at that moment (parents fighting, financial issues ,academics stress etc.)..... so this PMO gave me a lot of joy when I initially started(September 2012) .....I used to feel very relaxed and destressed when woke up in morning ...... soon the frequency increased from once in 15 days to once in a week ..... and very soon to every other day ....... I didn't realized the impacts it had on my body .... on my soul ...... I lost everything I had in my personality ...... from an outstanding student who topped in every class while in school and high school .... the charisma and masculinity I had ...... I turned into an old looking guy ... dull pale eyes .... no muscles left in my body .... only fat .... self confidence gone ..... no self esteem ...... shrill voice .... fearful n dejected n depressed ........ no job in hand ( lost interest in studies)......So this PMO kind of ruined my youth ......But of late I have been doing things to control my senses and I am determined to get over this thing this year ....... ....... One more thing I wud like to add is if u are reading this please help and reach out to someone u know who is still trapped by this pmo and help save a life ..... thanx.

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. Protagoras

Protagoras Fapstronaut

You can take back life from PMO. You are in the right place. HERE are some things helping me.

IAS Raja likes this.
  3. r8js

r8js Fapstronaut

@IAS Raja
    welcome ,
    congratulation .... ur being very courageous,strong and intelligent.

IAS Raja likes this.
  4. Hey @IAS Raja ,

I'm just a normal ordinary member. No moderator super powers and no special insite. I share my ESH (Experience, Strength and Hope) of what works for me.

Just another warm welcome and a heart felt hello. This community has helped me so much.

What worked for me was "working" it. It took hard work for me to complete a hard reboot (No pmo) for 120 days, then move into a Sex Positive mode.

First, reading the literature published by NoFap itself along with reading journals.

Then, doing the work. Writing in my journal and replying to introductions and other's journals.

Finally, but not least, getting involved with the fellowship. I found it on the forums, but also in people's profiles. The forums tend to be longer posts, where the profiles tend to be more "conversational".

That is what has worked for me. I like to remind myself that this community was here waiting for me with the lights on when I arrived. Now, I have to do my best to be there when someone comes to the community.

- L

r8js and IAS Raja like this.