1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Loud sex

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by ak47_uk, Jul 14, 2018.

1. Thanks. I have the challenge of defeating complacency.

ak47_uk likes this.
  2. Don't test things. Ever.

Scenario One -
    You test some stupid thing and you find out it is not arousing. Great, that was pointless. Now move on.

Scenario Two -
    You test it. It is arousing but you are not certain, so it drags you down like a whirlpool you and end up edging for two hours then maybe orgasm.

Testing is very very stupid. Scenario One is never worth the risk of scenario two happening.

Deleted Account and ak47_uk like this.
  3. It's totally normal, at least for males to get aroused by the sound of women having sex. That's why they do it! Seriously, it's a primal instinct on both sides of the equation - a way for women to let other eligible men know that they are in the mood for sex (especially around ovulation) as having multiple male partners insures greater reproductive success. And, for the male, copulating with the moaning woman at this time has a high likelihood of reproductive success. Well, that's for the other males who hear this, for the guy who's doing it with her at that time, it also means more chance of success, but maybe he'll get even more aroused knowing that her moans might attract other males . . . thus it's even more important that he inseminates her, preferably deeper (with his more aroused penis) and with as much semen as possible.

There's nothing to be ashamed of but knowing this doesn't change the fact that it's a huge turn-on. I remember being at a hotel once during the middle of the day and hearing a woman moaning so loud that you couldn't not hear it 10 doors down the hallway. I was walking with a friend and oh how I wanted to slow my pace down when we got closer to her door. I wanted so badly to just stand at that door and listen.