1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Love ain't real

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Quin_frost, Sep 12, 2019.

1. Quin_frost

Quin_frost New Fapstronaut

Love ain't real
    If it is, it's fueled by sex.... So yeah probably gonna die alone, I sure hope not tho....

2. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

"Sex-fueled love" is just lust, not love. Even I, a bitter skeletal hunchbacked zombie husk man, experienced true love, and I'm still a virgin.

You are 17 (Or at least your profile says so), you are too young to worry about "Dying alone".

Protagonist and Enwar like this.
  3. fapequalsdeath

fapequalsdeath Fapstronaut

I don't get it, why people say you are young at 17 when biologically speaking that's the best age for childbirth. Yes I get it we are in a modern society where people have kids later in life due to economical circumstances culture etc., but if it was a 100 years ago if you are 19 you are considered "old" if unmarried without kids. So you should worry even at that age, go date not for sex opr love, but for the social skills.Learn to Put yourself out there or time is goinbg to pass by and you'll have the same feeling years later.

4. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

I understand the social skill part, but I disagree with the 100 years ago thing. If the average lifespan was of like 40 years, I would understand why people would like to have children as soon as possible.

5. Ishan@123

Ishan@123 Fapstronaut

No true love does exist until u get someone perfect to deal with

6. Ishan@123

Ishan@123 Fapstronaut

So u r just 17 don't be tensed be on u r journey and the right person is waiting for u...