1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

love comes from problems

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Deleted Account, Jul 4, 2017.

1. if there were not problems in relationships, how would you know you loved each other?

2. Riaan

Riaan New Fapstronaut

You don't need problems to know if you share a connection or not. I think problems can test just how strong that connection is though. It tests how much both partners are willing to go through to keep what you have going on.

3. faplordxd

faplordxd Fapstronaut

You need ups and downs to keep a girl into you i use a lot of push-pull on my main girl right now

I love you
    I hate you

Stuff like that. I tell her that we should stop seeing eachother and then 5 minutes later that she's mine and we will get married etc etc she loves it

I told her i cheated on her last night and she got super sad lol but then we ended up fucking 2 more times and she said she loved me and wanted to be exclusive

For guys though its mostly just looks you can build emotional connections with any girl really

Women fall in love when you take them on an emotional roller coaster and experience a lot of different environments with you

Shogun13 likes this.