Loving transwomen as a straight man?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by kriss93, Feb 10, 2019.

1. kriss93

kriss93 Fapstronaut

What do you think, a relationship and sex between a man and a transgender woman is a "straight" or "gay" thing? I only mean that the man is the man in the bed and in the life, and the transwoman only in woman role in every aspect.

I'm curious about your opinions, let's discuss it.

Deleted Account and Millenial like this.
  2. CrispyMac

CrispyMac Fapstronaut

It doesn't fit in to the category 'straight' or 'gay'. It's something else that hasn't had a word invented for it yet. And after 100 posts of discussion you will inevitably reach this conclusion.

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. From a religious point of view it is definitely gay. From a scientific point of view it is also gay. The reason I say that is because it is physically impossible to changer the hormones in a human body no matter how much estrogen that person takes. Others of course may have different opinions, but that is my take on it.

4. Unless they've radically improved the surgery since I read about it (which I doubt)...trans 'vaginas' are...not really very vagina like (it's all relative though I suppose).

keep fighting

4DCreator likes this.
  5. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

6. You too man.

Deleted Account likes this.
  7. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

I like my women without a penis. Plain and simple.

8. Toomuchh

Toomuchh Fapstronaut

if we consider a transwoman to be a woman, then it's straight.

9. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

Taking oesteogen is literally changing the hormonal balance in the body... they can definitely change.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
  10. If the person has a penis, then I would say the man who is with them must be at least bi. A completely gay man probably wouldnt be attracted to a trans woman, so I wouldnt say they're gay. But they're definitely bi. My straight husband would absolutely never be interested in having sex with someone who has a penis.

Deleted Account and 4DCreator like this.
  11. my bad I meant to say DNA, but if they stop taking estrogen then the biological androgen comes back

MLMVSS likes this.
  12. the thing is they're not women and can never become women biologically

Roady, Celibi and brilliantidiot like this.
  13. KillCommunism

KillCommunism Fapstronaut

Nope, it's fucking gay. A guy who calls himself a trans woman is a fucking guy. We don't need to invent another word for it. We've got several. Take insane as an example

Deleted Account and porsche4life like this.
  14. I would say if you're dating a trans woman with a vagina, you're definitely not gay. You might be straight or you might be bi, but you're definitely not gay. Gay men arent attracted to people who look like woman and have boobs and vaginas. Even if they still have a penis, a gay guy isnt going to be attracted to them.

15. I know what a trans vagina is. Its not the same as a biological vagina, obviously. I never said it was.

Coffee Candy likes this.
  16. KillCommunism

KillCommunism Fapstronaut

You called it a vagina. That's the same as legitimizing it as a vagina. There is no name for that sort of.... monstrosity.

17. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

Ahh, gotcha, and true. That’s why I personally believe hormonal treatments shouldn’t be taxpayer-funded either.

Gotham Outlaw likes this.
  18. Calm down man, imagine someone who had the surgery reads this.

19. I didn't know they're taxpayer funded. Fuck the government and fuck those doctors who allow this shit to happen with MY FUCKING MONEY. Our society is become more degenerate day by day

20. K