low 30s single, looking for reliable AP, 90 days hard mode

Discussion in 'Accountability Partners' started by stygian, Mar 27, 2017.

1. stygian

stygian Fapstronaut

Looking for an AP with similar age and goal. I would prefer someone who is single as well.

I would like to use a texting app for communication, in addition to PMs on this forum. I have free, secure, and anonymous apps in mind that we can use. I am planning on checking in daily via text, but do not mind if you do not want to send messages as frequently.

Looking for someone reliable. I have had contact with several potential APs who say they are interested and then disappear. Would like someone who logs onto this website at least once/week, if not more. Thanks!

2. stygian

stygian Fapstronaut

Not looking for someone with the exact same age, I stated similar, as I have noticed a lack of maturity depending on the age. Also said that I preferred single, not a requirement. The reason is that I have noticed a number of married people who lack empathy for those who are single, and who do not understand that it is not easy for everyone to be in a relationship, because they were able to get in and out of relationships easily. I have seen well-intentioned, but damaging advice given. I am not saying anything against anyone who is married, as everyone does not lack empathy, but I have seen it over and over again.

I am looking to communicate via a texting app and on this site, not by e-mail.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2017
  3. stygian

stygian Fapstronaut

Ok, and let me know if you change your mind also.

4. esforzado

esforzado Fapstronaut

Remember, stygian, we married men were single once. I think there is no reason a married person for not having empathy with single people. About getting in touch, you may tell about you and receive advice and encouragement here, at least I promise to help you with that. Just imagine you are talking only to me, or to other of the guys in here.

5. stygian

stygian Fapstronaut

I am not quite sure what you are trying to say. I was talking about using an app for communication. But I am open to communicating on this site, if that was okay with you then please send me a PM, I am happy to have you as an accountability partner but you said that you were only going to be available by e-mail. I do not want to have an AP through forum threads, I would rather do it through PM.

6. esforzado

esforzado Fapstronaut

Let´s talk in here: what is the purpose of sexuality for you? Could you answer this?

7. Dajic

Dajic Guest

Why do you do this? What are you trying to prove? It seems you take it as offensive that @stygian wants a single accountability partner.

I don't see why he has to justify that for anyone (you and me included). He should choose an accountability partner that matches his goals and purpose best. If that excludes you as a married man, then fine. Why not go to another topic in the 'Accountability partner' section where you do can offer value? You're just wasting your energy and probably only annoying stygian here.

8. stygian

stygian Fapstronaut

I take no offense and am happy to have esforzado as an AP, but I am only interested in using PMs or secure apps, not e-mail, and I do not think it is appropriate to use a post in the accountability section forum for an ongoing accountability partner discussion; it will clog up this forum as it will constantly be bumped up. I mentioned my personal experience with married individuals and also often differing life goals, because they may be dealing with children, a spouse, and so on. But it is not a strict requirement for me and I do not generalize that to individuals.

9. IrfanKhalid

IrfanKhalid New Fapstronaut

Hi stygian,
    I would like to be your accountability partner, Tell me the app, you want to use for communication. Let's make each other life better.