1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Lunar Month Challenge Yourself

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 12ove, Feb 9, 2021.

1. 12ove

12ove Fapstronaut

Nofap NO PM mode is going great...I let the beers slip this weekend, but I am going to get back on that this week.

I am excited to take some breaks from fantasy, nba top shot, and crypto for a while...hoping that btc can find some help right now so that I can take my attention away from that.

Still plenty of time to get in before the full moon on the 27th!

2. 12ove

12ove Fapstronaut

So excited to get this started
    Nofap has been going very well.

Happy full moon!

3. 12ove

12ove Fapstronaut

NO PM has been going great, I even had a couple week streak of no PMO this streak! I am confident this time I am going for a year long run! Maybe longer!

Kegel efforts will be increased again.
    I have been doing horrible here, but I have decided that I am going to not drink on nights that my gf is not drinking..that way it is more of a social thing rather than something that is not good for me..I can do this and will be here as often as possible to celebrate my success.

This has been going horribly, but I am ready to rededicate myself, starting today!

Still plenty of time to get in before the May 11th new moon!

4. 12ove

12ove Fapstronaut

Day 26 no pm
    Need to rededicate myself to kegels still
    Day 4 no alcohol
    Did some yard work Sunday which is kind of like working out, but I need to make up for no physical activity yesterday.

March » [​IMG] Mar 28, 2021 18:48 UTC (stop ordering delivery..kind of already done this...spend less time on screens)

Day 4 no delivery
    Still working online, so I am not able to spend that much less time on screens, but I have managed to cut it back...the real cut back will likely be in August.

[​IMG] Mar 13, 2021 10:21 UTC (work on adding to the love in each and every moment)

I have been doing much much better at this and I can say that I have been doing that for the month of May at least so far. It is becoming a part of my personality now, and it has only been a month and a half since I really started to work on it.

[​IMG] Apr 12, 2021 02:31 UTC (cook more often, try to eat plant based...garden or work in yard daily)

I need to buy a hand trowel to weed...have been keeping up with everything else in the yard....need to try to eat more plant based

April » [​IMG] Apr 27, 2021 03:31 UTC (Limit time thinking about fantasy sports. Try to not think about for weeks at a time.)

Championship week for fantrax ended last week, so I have been able to cut back big time. Yahoo standard leagues championship is right now, so I will be able to cut back big time again next week.

-"Once the full moon arrives, the waning (decreasing) moon phase begins. As the moon wanes and the light starts to dwindle, we can begin to release what's no longer working for us. It's a great time to reflect on what you've built during the waxing phase while shedding anything that doesn't feel right. As the moon wanes, we can tie up any loose ends and say goodbye to what's not serving our own highest mission."

Last edited: May 4, 2021
  5. 12ove

12ove Fapstronaut

Day 28 No PM
    only 2 beers last night!

-"Once the full moon arrives, the waning (decreasing) moon phase begins. As the moon wanes and the light starts to dwindle, we can begin to release what's no longer working for us. It's a great time to reflect on what you've built during the waxing phase while shedding anything that doesn't feel right. As the moon wanes, we can tie up any loose ends and say goodbye to what's not serving our own highest mission."

I am letting go of fantasy basketball

6. 12ove

12ove Fapstronaut

Day 29 No PM
    only 2 beers
    Going to mow the lawn today after work
    Doing kegels now
    Did some planks yesterday going to do some more today...and maybe some squats

7. 12ove

12ove Fapstronaut

[​IMG] May 11, 2021 18:59 UTC going to start working out everyday. Need to get in better physical shape....I missed this goal in February...to not lose speed I will also be trying to improve my posture this month.

"As the moon waxes (increases toward full light), our energy builds and we collect information. The waxing moon means a forward-moving energy and momentum that's great for building things, working toward a goal, or bringing the first phases of a project to fruition."

8. 12ove

12ove Fapstronaut

Day 36 No PM
    I did planks yesterday, going to try and do planks again today and work in the yard.

"As the moon waxes (increases toward full light), our energy builds and we collect information. The waxing moon means a forward-moving energy and momentum that's great for building things, working toward a goal, or bringing the first phases of a project to fruition."

9. 12ove

12ove Fapstronaut

Day 38 NO PM
    Day 9 No PMO
    No beers last night!

Got my second covid vaccine, so I am not working out...

10. 12ove

12ove Fapstronaut

Day 39 NO PM
    Day 10 No PMO
    No beers last night! Day 3 no beers!

arm is still sore, still not working out.

11. 12ove

12ove Fapstronaut

Day 40 No PM
    Day 11 No PMO
    2 beers last night. Day 4 of alcohol journey.
    focus on posture.
    must do something to work out legs today.

arm is still sore, still not working out.

12. 12ove

12ove Fapstronaut

Day 41 No PM
    Day 12 NO PMO

worked in the yard today, lactic acid build up in my arms was a wake up! I am really going to get on the daily physical exercise! Time to get healthy again.

I am still working on my posture, it hasn't become a habbit yet.

Rexamilli Vanilli likes this.
  13. 12ove

12ove Fapstronaut

Still going strong with NO PM

Worked in the yard, lactic acid build up not quite as bad as on Wednesday.

Took a couple of short walks Thursday, and took one Friday.

14. 12ove

12ove Fapstronaut

Getting up past 45 days no PM
    worked in the yard again yesterday and the lactic acid build up in my legs was another wake up...we also took a walk that was around a mile and a half.
    today I did some push ups, so happy to be back working out my chest.
    working on my posture still, I feel like it is getting better.

Going to start copy and pasting this then bolding when I have completed the task for that day.
    + kegels (xxx sets)
    + doing something physically active each day
    +work on adding to the love in each and every moment

+cook more often, try to eat plant based
    +garden or work in yard daily
    +improve my posture

- No PM
    -taking away alcohol, 2 beers a night or less
    -stop ordering delivery
    -spend less time on screens
    -Limit time thinking about fantasy sports.

Last edited: May 24, 2021
  15. 12ove

12ove Fapstronaut

+ kegels
    +improve my posture

- No PMO
    -stop ordering delivery
    -Stop identifying with anything

16. 12ove

12ove Fapstronaut

I stumbled on the no PMO journey and I am taking that as a time to rededicate myself to this, and make sure that after a day well done I can come back and bold everything as completed. I have decided to try to come here every day, post the list and then begin bolding them as the day progresses. I will always come back and bold the things that I did the previous day if I was unable to check back in throughout the day. This should work through July, unless I am on vacation.

The timing of the fap was good as right now we are releasing things that did not prove necessary for us...the only thing is i went a little too deep into it so it was certainly not beneficial..but I am going to try and look at it as a new beginning.

+ kegels ***
    +improve my posture

- No PMO
    -taking away alcohol, 2 beers a night or less (giving myself 3 for a few days while i ween myself down)
    -stop ordering delivery

Last edited: May 31, 2021
  17. 12ove

12ove Fapstronaut

+ kegels ***
    +improve my posture

- No PMO
    -taking away alcohol, 2 beers a night or less (giving myself 3 for a few days while i ween myself down)
    -stop ordering delivery

18. 12ove

12ove Fapstronaut

+ kegels

+improve my posture
    +start stretching everyday

- No PM
    -stop ordering delivery
    -stop identifying with anything
    -stop looking at the cryptocurrency markets as often

Full moon, time to let go of what is not serving us! I am going to save more time for my life by not looking at the crypto prices all day.

19. 12ove

12ove Fapstronaut

+ kegels

+improve my posture

- No PM
    -stop ordering delivery

20. 12ove

12ove Fapstronaut

+ kegels

+improve my posture

- No PM
    -stop ordering delivery