1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Lust. Lust. And more lust. -Is this a trial or am i going crazy?

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by SowiloKanamara, Oct 1, 2021.

1. SowiloKanamara

SowiloKanamara Fapstronaut

I am bi/pan -sexual, and would consider myself a formless entity, that incarnated for the role of being a human -that out of the way, it is still cleary unusual for me to have such paralyzingly strong submissive sexual desires, since a week or so.

It wouldnt be the first time, when higher powers tested me -or worsened situations to make a problem more visible, so to motivate me to take action.

But, this is difficult. -i confessed my desires to someone, and now i am at a crossroads.
    do i give into the urge of submitting to this man, or do i find a way to embrace masculinity?

Please dont send "prayers", but i appreciate what guidance you might be able to provide.

thanks <3

2. JoeinUSA

JoeinUSA Fapstronaut

You mean it's a choice? And, one choice is to give up your masculinity? And you are actually considering doing that? Please know for certain as I myself learned the hard way in life, if you sacrifice, give up, or bash your masculinity, you will have a forever hole in yourself that will need to be fed by addictive fetishes and/or PMO addictions and perhaps worse, even, for the rest of your life, quite possibly. Also, any deviant sexual formation you allow in your own psyche will also leave deviant holes in yourself that hunger for healing, and absent that, addictions as substitutes. Good luck! No prayers. You're choice here is playing with your life like a crapshoot. What will be the roll of your dice?

Last edited: Oct 1, 2021
  3. Do you think... it could be possible at all... that these two things are related in any way...?

SowiloKanamara likes this.
  4. SowiloKanamara

SowiloKanamara Fapstronaut

so far, it has only rarely been this intense and all-consuming -not to mention one-sided

5. DeeJ4y

DeeJ4y Fapstronaut

Dont. You are not meant to stick anything up there, it is just lust nothing else. Lust is bad.

SowiloKanamara and Robert.G99 like this.