M-22, NEW To NoFap. Looking for AP - Creativity/Music

Discussion in 'Accountability Partners' started by TheArock09, Dec 3, 2017.

Tags:
  1. TheArock09

TheArock09 Fapstronaut

I am looking for a accountability partner, I have had a PMO addiction for 12 years and I need to stop. I don't have constant internet so I will need to exchange by text. But I will be fine with PM too.

Its also a plus if you have interest in music or anything creative in general. I miss the output of ideas I used to have and I know somebody else is having the same problem.

Right now I am doing a 14 day Reboot. Reply if you wanna join! Lets do this friend!

2. cdriftwood

cdriftwood Fapstronaut

Hey man! I'm cool with exchanging with texts or however you want to do it. I'm really into all kinds of bands and am myself a musician, but like you, my creative output has been pretty much stilted for going on like two years now. Songs and ideas used to pour out of me and now rarely do I really get something down that I'm excited about.

I'm currently on day 0 - a few years ago I got past 90, but since then the furthest I've gone is probably like 25 days or so. Let me know what's up!

3. I have interests in music and I could text too. PM me if you want accountability with me