M 22 NL - 90 Day Hard Mode Challenge looking for Accountability Group

Discussion in 'Accountability Partners' started by md3xter, May 27, 2019.

1. md3xter

md3xter Fapstronaut

Hey guys, I'm a 22 y/o international undergrad student in NL. I want to finish my 90 days challenge, but it's hard to do it by yourself, I am currently on a 30-day streak and I am looking for a small accountability group where we will motivate each other and help during urge moments. We can use signal, telegram, WhatsApp or any anonymous app.

p.s I don't speak Dutch.

Patnaik123 and stoneyman22 like this.
  2. brod2018

brod2018 Fapstronaut

Hi I'm 22 years old too. I'm a tunisian vet student. I love basketball and spearfishing (any sport in general, really). I do a little bit of piano and used to code before. I used to be a gamer but vet studies don't let you do much
    I speak Arabic, French and English fluently.
    A small group on discord would be great I guess.

stoneyman22 likes this.
  3. The Bink

The Bink Fapstronaut

Hey man, 22 years old as well as both of you. I'm a full dutchy. I'm doing the 90 day challenge, had a few short streaks before this. Want to make a big change this time, I think that AP's will help with that. I put high value of working out and eating well. Also I study biology and have a lot of interest for human psychology.
    We can establish a group here in Nofap if you guys want, through personal message. I think it helps to have a group on here instead of discord because this site relates to the challenge we want to do.

4. md3xter

md3xter Fapstronaut

The only thing why I won't do it here is because, I don't receive any notifications and it's seems like emailing someone, where a messaging app is more real time and will really help during urge moments when we need help right away. If you guys want, please joing this group: https ://discord.gg/zYs4mw. I will cancel the link after more than 4 people join.

5. brod2018

brod2018 Fapstronaut

So there is now 2 spots left.

6. bigloadretainer

bigloadretainer New Fapstronaut

Im an 18yo male on day 0,would love to join you guys on this 90 day journey

7. zosocharlie

zosocharlie New Fapstronaut

Hi, 23 yo spanish here, i like music, bussiness, spiritual/internal development aswell. I think I could fit perfectly into this group.

Since the discord link is down, i ask for an invitation if the group isn't full. Thank you in advance!

8. md3xter

md3xter Fapstronaut

Give me your discord

9. stoneyman22

stoneyman22 Fapstronaut

I'm 22 yr old male from USA looking to find partners/groups of accountability. Please get back to me if you want to partner up.

10. Patnaik123

Patnaik123 Fapstronaut

I want to join u

11. Patnaik123

Patnaik123 Fapstronaut

I am 22 want a partner to help each other for nofap pmo for 90 days.

12. brod2018

brod2018 Fapstronaut

Hi. Well this now a group now and not just a partner. If you're interested in joining us I can send you the link in PM.

13. md3xter

md3xter Fapstronaut

Hey guys, there is still a spot open, so if anyone want to join, reply here

Deleted Account likes this.