1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

M-ing during working hours

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by R2DToy, Nov 9, 2019.

1. R2DToy

R2DToy Fapstronaut

Admit it. You've done it at least once.

Me, I'm doing it more often every day. I hate it. But I can't resist it. It's like I have to. O-ing is hard though, because you've got people coming in out the restroom so you can't really 'relax'. At home PMO is much less exciting. I'm not sure why.

It's like I always want to do the things when I can't or shouldn't be doing them, like it's some sort of 'scarcity'. You know you're not really allowed to do it. It makes it all the more exciting. Or, perhaps the desire is extra fed due to having female coworkers.

What about you?

2. I’ll admit that I definitely did it more than just once.

Hold it in likes this.
  3. I've done it in school like 3 or 4 times. It happened fasten than ever. But nothing so special.

4. Considering how I worked at home, I did it more than once. It didn't help me finish my work earlier or in time, though.

5. Rehab101

Rehab101 Fapstronaut

Only done it once after hours when everyone was gone. Also it was a single bathroom so it has good privacy. People walking in and out would distract me and make me soft for sure.

What makes you so horny at work? Coworker you like?

6. Homelander

Homelander Fapstronaut

Two years ago I was on a business trip with a nice female colleague and we stayed at a airbnb together for a week.
    I knew she had a slight crush on me, but she did not pursue me because I was married.
    However, I was secretly hoping we would make out during our stay together but was smart enough not to give any signals.

It disgusts me to say that I masturbated in her bed after she left the apartment and just before I checked out.
    I did it because In my fantasy we would make love on her bed and I could still smell her.

7. I have not masturbated while working. That's just asking for trouble. I have no problem with it personally, however. It's just not a good idea because if you get caught, there could be all kinds of consequences beyond embarrassment. For those that do masturbate at work, please be careful and don't get caught. What I have done is put on my shades, check out women as they pass by and get erections. I wouldn't dare start touching myself.