1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Made it through first 30 days...

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by @lasshrugged, Mar 12, 2015.

1. @lasshrugged

@lasshrugged Fapstronaut

Made it through the first 30 days of no MO... longest streak I ever had thanks to this forum. Urges towards the end were brutal, morning wood no help. Hoping to successfully do another 30 days.

2. Well done, friend. Still struggling toward this goal. Currently at a personal best since I joined NoFap. Nearly half way to thirty...

It's good to be reminded that it's actually possible to find freedom from this. Thanks for being a light up ahead...

3. lewis713

lewis713 Fapstronaut

nice one well done, any benefits you noticed?

4. @lasshrugged

@lasshrugged Fapstronaut

Well, as far as benefits I can't put my finger on any, except for the feeling of accomplishment and purity. Urges to relapse last few days have been stronger. Find myself really trying to distract myself when they show up. Mornings, right when I wake up is the most challenging time... can't stay in bed, just gotta get up and start the day clean. This forum has been a great influence and source of encouragement.

Physically today I noticed feeling a bit light headed, weird. I must be hormonal! :)

5. nofapjt

nofapjt Fapstronaut

just remember that your brain is fucked up some times and it gives you plenty of reasons to relapse. stay strong and don/t listen to your brain. it aint worth it. good luck!

6. jayjayUK

jayjayUK Fapstronaut

Well done. Your success is motivating me.

7. M L

M L Guest

30 days is great! I hope to join you there soon - thanks for your example..

8. greekman

greekman Fapstronaut

first month is difficult,after that is easier