1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Magnesium supplement?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by aston20, Jan 8, 2019.

1. aston20

aston20 Fapstronaut

Hi guys, my lifestyle is healthy, i eat fruits an vegetables, don't smoke and don't drink alcohol, i do excercise 4 times a week but i'm very anxious and suffer from stress symptoms and thats why i'm taking meds like sertraline (12.5 mg), quetiapine (12.5 mg) and valproic acid (500 mg). I suffer from PMO symptoms like PIED.

I want to stop taking these meds because i really don't like these (they affected my libido), i want a 100% healthy lifestyle and heal myself with a good diet and good supplements.

What do you think about magnesium? I see on internet that stress is related to a magnesium deficiency and i don't know if i can cure my anxious problem taking magnesium supplement. Also i want to know which doctor can recommend me supplements? What type of doctor?
    Sorry for my bad english, i speak another language.

Captain! likes this.
  2. xNITROUSx

xNITROUSx New Fapstronaut

Magnesium increases testosterone, so it can boost your life quality for sure.

aston20 likes this.