Male 25, looking for a AP

Discussion in 'Accountability Partners' started by vlad78, Dec 25, 2015.

1. vlad78

vlad78 Fapstronaut

Hey, I find it just too hard to quit this without accountability partner, since my old one is very busy. I have got WhatsApp and if it is needed we can use covenant eyes as well. I am Christian so I would prefer some Christian partner, I have had several successful reboots for the last few years but since I am alone for this I find myself making excuses. Plz message me ty

2. i am four days in..it gets harder by the minutes...i am ready for a commitment to a ap also.. lets just message on here for now..make things more simple..I am 39 years old and single. and need to stop my childish addictions!! how many days are you in?

3. i am alone also for this its just to easy to back out and give in to my old habits we can make 90 days together!!

4. vlad78

vlad78 Fapstronaut

Bro I am looking for someone with the same European time zone make things easier

5. Pushaa

Pushaa New Fapstronaut

Hey I am 29 male, not christian tho but from europe. Currently on hard mode day 16.

6. Mec2eme

Mec2eme Fapstronaut

Hi Pushaa
    I am from Europe, going to a NoPMO until the end of February 2016, and happy to be on my way to more freedom. I suppose I will extend the time, at least for P which I decided to quit for good.