Male, 26, East Coast, Looking for multiple partners to form support group

Discussion in 'Accountability Partners' started by unv23, Nov 7, 2017.

1. ahbk91

ahbk91 New Fapstronaut

26 y/o engineering student from Canada, my longest streak is 1 month last year and I haven't got past 1 week since then.
    Now ,I'm determined to quit cold turkey for good, I'd like to join!

2. ChevyChazz

ChevyChazz New Fapstronaut

Hey everyone. I hope it's not too late, but I would like to join the discord group to beat this addiction. I attempted Nofap two weeks ago and relapsed a week later. I'm wanting to quit cold turkey, so I can get my head out of the gutter and make life improvements.

I'm 23 M from Florida attending college for Sound Tech and later Engineering. Send a discord link if possible. Thanks. ✌

3. unv23

unv23 Fapstronaut

Invites have been sent. Glad to add more new members to the group. To reiterate, we are looking to build a support group for daily accountability partners as well as weekly meetings so that we can talk a little more in depth about stuff. Its going to take a little more commitment and openness from the members so if that isn't something you are looking for, it may be best to look for other types of accountability partners. But if you want to join here, be expected to talk about yourself and also to contribute!

I have tried and failed a lot on my NoFap journey so I want this to be a different approach than what is usually out there. This method of succeeding in NoFap is to not just focus on the counter of days and try to brute force past every urge without getting in touch with the actual reasons and factors that have made you start relying on PMO. The goal for this group is self-awareness and self-development over anything else. 90 days and more will come easily I imagine if we focus on making the consistent daily improvements that are right in front of us. Only focusing on a 90 day goal as some sort of achievement so that you can then hook up with girls or have confidence or whatever just doesn't work for me. It could work for others. But the idea for this group is to go deeper than that.

4. maleget

maleget Fapstronaut

24 y/o male looking to join you if its possible

5. sweetreg

sweetreg Fapstronaut

We gonna make a big group, but then why not. Im from the EU GMT +1. I`d like to join. For now I see only one guy from EU...